Nottingham Trent Volunteering delivers a diverse range of high-quality volunteering opportunities for students. Volunteering can support you in developing your experience and skills and through our opportunities, there is something for everybody!
Volunteering gives you loads of benefits, both personally and course-related, and can be a great way to meet new people and have fun. You will also get the satisfaction of knowing that you have done something really worthwhile in your local or global community during your time at University.
Already a volunteer? You can click here to join the exclusive NTU Volunteering Facebook group.
What can I do?
- Charity and Community volunteering – work with local organisations and build your personal skills and course-related experience.
- Schools volunteering – the opportunity to deliver voluntary projects in local schools and colleges.
- International volunteering – extend your experiences and your boundaries with some exciting opportunities abroad.
- NTU Sport volunteering – take part in what you enjoy and make a difference. You could be supporting PE lessons after school, delivering school sports clubs, or coaching a local sports club.
- One-off volunteering – Would you like to volunteer but have limited time? We provide a range of one-off opportunities throughout the year for you to try something new and support your community for just a day.
- Summer volunteering – A number of organisations we work alongside advertise their opportunities outside of term time too. If you live locally, or are staying in Nottingham over the summer months, you could take up a volunteering role.
How to contact us
If you would like to find out more about volunteering and get some advice about opportunities you can email us, call +44 (0)115 848 2113 or +44 (0)115 848 2379.
Find out more information by visiting the official NTU site here